Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Traditional Conservative Values and the Catholic Church

The good conservatives and traditionalist Catholics at View from the Right are very concerned that the next Pope will be off color:. An enthusiastically pale Larry writes:
I hope the cardinals return to the tradition of selecting an Italian as pope. Otherwise this time we may be saddled with a Hispanic, an African, or—God forbid—an American.
Brandon, a man who fervently hopes Edgar Winter will become Pope Albedo I, agrees:
As is typical of the liberal media many headlines are suggesting that the next pope could be black. This is a troubling idea and I hope the cardinals electing the next pope realize it. The liberal media types are suggesting that a Latin or African pope would be good because those are the fastest growing areas for Catholics. The problem I see is the further alienation of Europeans and their descendants...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:29 PM

    It's actually very complex in this busy life to listen news on TV, therefore I just use internet for that purpose, and get the most up-to-date information.

    My page: how to play golf shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:27 AM

    Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long
    as I provide credit and sources back to your website?
    My blog is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users would certainly
    benefit from some of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Many thanks!

    my web page baby girl nursery themes and ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the next pope is a lesbian which would be a good way to follow up the cross dresser who currently has the job.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.